Jetters unite with jetBlue All-You-Can-Jet pass!
September is usually the slowest month for travel, but what a great time to fly on jetBlue! After only two days since the release of their $599 All-You-Can-Jet pass from jetBlue, it seems like a community of jetters is already taking shape. Fellow tweeters can follow the hashtag #AYCJ, @allyoucanjet or the @599club on Twitter, a Meetup is being organized in New York City, and you can join a Facebook Group.
The "All-You-Can-Jet" pass gives you one month of travel, from September 8 through October 8, for $599. Pass holders can choose from all of their current flight destinations, including the Caribbean, California, New York, Mexico, and South America. There is some fine print on the All-You-Can-Jet passes, such as:
- To purchase the All-You-Can-Jet pass, you need to join the jetBlue TrueBlue program, but the signup is free
- Bookings for jetBlue flights can only be done over the phone at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), option 4.
This is bad news for web geeks. Hopefully their customer service will be up to par!
- Flights need to be booked three days in advance, and if you don't show up, there's a $100 fee
- You can change/cancel flights for no fee, as long as you give three days notice
- Domestic flights include all taxes and fees, but if you go international, expect up to $127.60 tacked on
- Lots of Legroom™ seats aren't included in the deal, but you can upgrade for a fee, depending on the distance of your flight
I will be using my pass to hop around as much as possible for the month, and you can follow my travels on wherewejet.com.
Coming Tuesday: Fellow jetters with the All-You-Can-Jet pass will be able to create an account, post itineraries and photos, and organize to meet with other jetters on the same travel path on wherewejet.com. Join our Meetup or Facebook group to stay in the loop!